Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hot and spicy poker girls

I'm starting this blog as a tribute to the numerous girls and women of the poker world with particular reference to professional poker players: some girls are very beautiful, some others have however a particular sex appeal.

The goal of this blog is to 'catalogue' these girls with a small biography and to collect their best pictures found all around internet in order that everyone can consult all these data easily and quickly.

Of course I'm also very interested to comments and opinions of my readers: I will create polls when I will have a reasonable number of posts and poker girls bios and I promise to create new sections according to the suggestions received.

There are already some website that talk about poker girls but some of them privilege completely strangers to professional poker players, some other, instead, are just a banner farm.

Maybe I will insert one or two banners too but I guarantee that they will never be annoying or invasive.

No comments:

Post a Comment